Monday 26 May 2014

We're like toddlers really.

Okay just a quick post for you all:

We have endured more than I think either of us had anticipated; I've suffered mad jet leg induced psychosis, Des has suffered my hangry bitchiness.

The mountains were hard.  There was a hut with a fireplace, my fingers were too cold to rip paper and work the lighter.  There was hail.  In fact hail is almost more welcome than rain.

Ronsay... Something was lovely, I accosted an Italian in the men's washroom.  Accidentally.  Then Des befriended him further along the way, so that's helpful.  At least she tolerated my whining.  Woo girls woo!

Zubiri is heavenly, we are exhausted.  I think Des was almost drunk.  Usually we just eat a lot and try to sleep while the older people party.  Our new version of a good time is soup and a hot shower.

It's vague and lacking detail (and photographic evidence) but I'm tired and still really whiney if I'm to be honest so, stay tuned for Des's post.  She's good at this.

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment