Tuesday 20 May 2014

Just give me my cussing pretzels, we're not actually vegan we just like to eat first, and other such nonsense

So we're in London awaiting our connection to Frankfurt and so far are packs our heavy, we've both had pack malfunctions and I'm quite confident Natasha is about to commit unspeakable acts to procure a cup of coffee. This airport is hot, but we are happy with everything none the less. Hey you, cute Asian kid, shut up I'm embracing my creative juices and being all positive hippie over here. Have I mentioned I find it very hard to sleep on planes? Leaves me in a state of certifiable delirium. Woke up drooling once, but feel it is 6:00am (real time) and I've been up since 9am yesterday.  Oh & this happened 
Planes or more tolerable when you self-fort.

I have started hoarding my plane snacks. & am proud of my collection.
1 pack pretzels
1 squashed brownie
1 bun
1 packet of margarine
& a fruit cup.

Will check in again soon with a far more lucid summary :D




No comments:

Post a Comment